• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local adjustment hue slider: how to disable, or make neutral?

Engaged ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ETA: Just noticed the effect popup at top of adjustment panel, where I can choose "temp" to only adjust temp slider. I've used adj. brush a lot in the past, but never noticed that popup which allows selecting only one parameter to edit. This solved my problem.

Trying out the new hue slider for adjustment brush. I have a portion of my shot that is blue from daylight (most of the frame is tungsten lit). So I want to use adjustment brush to warm up the blue section.

I'm having trouble accomplishing that with hue slider, even if I reduce saturation. I can make the correction with the adjustment brush temp slider, but how do I disable the hue slider, or make it neutral? It is adding unwanted color.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

As with any other slider or value: Double-click on the text/its name next to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As with any other slider or value: Double-click on the text/its name next to it.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or after selecting the brush, double-click on the word effect to reset all sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines