Highlighted

Local Adjustments stopped working

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden my local adjustments stopped working. When I click Radial Filter, and mover my cursor to an area of the photo, the cursor remains as a pointer whereas, before it would turn to the size of the brush.  This seems to have started once I created a preset that had local adjustments and I was unable to modify the adjustments when i went to adjust the sliders.....   Any ideas?

I just noticed that for me to make a local adjustment, I need to be outside the photo way to the right side of the window.......   what the heck is going on?

I closed my lightroom classic, restarted and now things are working like they should...... will post again if this stops working again........
TOPICS
Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Local Adjustments stopped working

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden my local adjustments stopped working. When I click Radial Filter, and mover my cursor to an area of the photo, the cursor remains as a pointer whereas, before it would turn to the size of the brush.  This seems to have started once I created a preset that had local adjustments and I was unable to modify the adjustments when i went to adjust the sliders.....   Any ideas?

I just noticed that for me to make a local adjustment, I need to be outside the photo way to the right side of the window.......   what the heck is going on?

I closed my lightroom classic, restarted and now things are working like they should...... will post again if this stops working again........
TOPICS
Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us a screen shot of what you are seeing. Show the Full LR window like this.

2020-05-11 19_27_30-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0