• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local Catalog Damage Crash

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey y'all I just got the new 2020 MacBook Pro so that I could have a better laptop for editing. Unfortunately whenever I try to open Lightroom "Local Catalog Damage" pops up, and then I can't follow the help found under the "Learn More" area because as soon as I hit okay Lightroom crashes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times now and it will not fix itself. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried following all of the learn more steps and deleted the necessary files yet whenever I open up LR after the local ctalogue damage pop up, it just crashes instead of allowing me to actually open it and see if the photos are syncing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem. When I follow the procedure Lightroom crashes before it can try and re-sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the steps outlined at the below help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/unable-to-move-some-photos.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem. When I follow the procedure Lightroom crashes before it can try and re-sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If on Windows try the solution at the below link.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/local-catalog-damaged/m-p/10956135#M24863

If on a Mac try the solution in the same post here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/local-catalog-damaged/m-p/10956093#M24862

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem.  Followed all of the steps from the article, but as soon as I restart LIghtroom, it gives me the error message, I click ok, and it crashes.  It won't let me get past the error message.  has anyone found the solution???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure you are using Lightroom, or Lightroom Classic?

In Lr, or LrC, click on Help, click on System Info, what product is listed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines