• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locate Adjustment Brush Pins

Participant ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change an existing Adjustment Brush edit.

Problem: The grey colour of the pin is very close in tone to the background of the area that was adjusted. It took me about 20 minutes to find the pin. There are other images with the same issue. Toggling H is of no use because the pins aren't easily seen.

Is there a way to easily/quickly find pins. Is it possible to change the colour of pins to enable finding them more easily?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish there was. We've been asking for ways to name pins, or some form of pin management for a long time. Here's one example: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/ending_hide_and_seek_for_adjustment_brushes_i...

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That's what I figured. Will have to re-edit the entire series and do my adjustments in Ps with layers instead.

Thanks for continuing to make my life harder, Adobe. 

Just by way of example, this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. EDIT: And of course the picture didn't attach. Can Adobe do nothing right? Then again, their software doesn't work very well, so why should their user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A klutzy, inconvenient workaround is to change overall Exposure to +5 or -5, find the pin(s), then do Undo.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Yes, klutzy and inconvenient is exactly right. It may work though.

WRT the order of replies, I was replying to Sean. My reply is directly below his, where it should be. Just as I'm replying to you here and it shows up directly below yours, where it should be. There is nothing wrong with a thread having nested responses. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines