• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locating Photos

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Lightroom Classic and have Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile. While in Lightroom Classic, I am unable to locate certain photos. I get the [!] symbol. I am working on assembling a book in the book module.

When I try to locate the photo, I cannot find the location of the photo on my hardrive or external hard drive.

I have a storage plan with Lightroom. The photos are synced between Lightroom Classic and Lightroom. Is there a way of reovering the photos from Lightroom back into Lightroom Classci so I can incorporate rhem into a book using the book module.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to find the location (exact folder name and file name) of the photos with the [!] in your operating system. If you can't find them, you can restore backup copies of the photos. Or, if the photos are in the cloud because of your use of Lightroom, then you can recover them that way, although I am not able to explain the exact method (and perhaps you ought to ask in the Lightroom forum). Then, this document will explain how to reconnect inside Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines