Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Mac beta testers for new LrC Photo Book workflow

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I posted a "hello" last week to ask if we could post about a new photo book workflow our company has created and a few people asked for more so I'm back.

We have added Lightroom (Regular + Classic) support to the PrestoPhoto native macOS app which allows seamless drag and drop book creation from your cloud synced LrC collections and Lr Albums. Our app is actually a plug-in for Apple Photos, but we added seamless Lightroom integration through the CC API. Now you can blend iCloud and Lightroom pics together in a book, which is common for personal travel or event books (like weddings) where you have a mix of phone and camera photos.

If interested, just click the "BETA DOWNLOAD" button at this link. Watch the 2 short videos to quickly see how it works.

https://www.prestophoto.com/create/adobe-lightroom-photo-books

What we need feedback on:

• The LrC is capped at 2560x2560, so we have a work around in the videos on the page above, and actually just came up in another thread I replied to. Does the workaround work for you?
  • Is it weird as a Photos plugin? We can easily make it a stand alone application, but many people expect Photos projects integrated with their pics (think of the iPhoto & Aperture books of yesteryear). We can do both, but then less technical people get lost have projects in two places.
  • Your overall impressions... the good, bad and ugly? Did you get lost/confused? Comment here, or use the Contact Us page on our site. You can email or chat in (9am-5pm EST) and Caleb from our engineering team and myself would love to chat with you to know your thoughts.

I know there are a lot of scams so I'll say up front:

• ** No purchase, no email, nor any other information is required** to run the beta which is fully functional. This is an open test for anyone interested. The app allows full-rez export so you can print anywhere you like.
  • The beta is fully notarized through Apple, and the current 4.x version has been vetted and approved on the Mac App store since 2018. If you're interested, but want to wait to get it direct from the Mac App Store, we hope to release within 1 week, if Beta testing goes well.
  • I did my homework on the community guidelines, and feel we've met them by saying "hello" first, we are openly commercial (though use of our software is 100% free to use - no purchase nor information), and our app breaks the 5 size barrier from the legacy LrC books workflow (we have 24!), not to mention lots of templates and cloud support.
  • About us: We are based in North Carolina, USA, and we've been printing since 2005, so we've been at this a good long while. I'm the founder of the company, so if anything goes wrong, it's my fault 😄

Thanks!

- Christian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very interesting, thanks for posting this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines