• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all my photos + preset

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app did not crash but when I opened it after 2 days, all my photos were gone. I had 900 photos + 10-12 presets. This is outrageous 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful if you specified which version of Lightroom you are using and where you photos, etc were stored. In meantime, there is a known issue regarding loss of data on mobile platform. More details can be found at https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum. This is a user to user forum so the responses you receive will be from other users. It's necessary that you supply sufficient information to enable a meaningful and prompt reply. See the screen captures for the guidelines for initiating a thread.

Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.34 AM copy.pngScreenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.10 AM copy.pngScreenshot 2020-05-02 at 9.23.11 AM copy.png 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, photos and presets do not appear after updating lightroom. The last photo was left from May. How can a photo be restored?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jualia,

I provide a link (copied again https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod... ). I suggest you go to the link and pose your questions there. Why? Here you're comunicating Adobe customers like yourself. At the link, you're communicating with Adobe staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid the news is not good: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-mobile-5-4-issue

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So users lost image files from their, tablets and phones including Cloud Storage?

What about originals that were downloaded to their Computer via LrC?

My iPad was not updated to Lr 5.4 but my iPhone was but I do not use that much for photography.

I certainly hopes the Lr 5.4.1 update does work as designed!

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, as I understand it, only photos and presets were lost for users who either do not use cloud sync at all (users of the free apps) or users who did not have a complete sync at the time the update occurred. Local storage was affected, cloud storage was not.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines