• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my presets!

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming light room had an update and now my presets are gone! What should I do? Edited to add, I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now all my photos are gone too!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, LrC.

Please show us a screen shot of what you are seeing on your screen.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

Further:
IF the presets were stored with catalog and you turn the option off, they disappear. IF you didn’t store the presets with catalog (which I always do with a traveling catalog), they are back on the other system, deep in the Application Support folder. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/lightroom-5-default-locations/
Looking forward to sorting your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines