Highlighted

Lost my top bar

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am in LR Classic I cannot find the top bar with my minimize, maximize and close tabs.  Any suggestions on how to get them back.  We are running Win 10

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost my top bar

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am in LR Classic I cannot find the top bar with my minimize, maximize and close tabs.  Any suggestions on how to get them back.  We are running Win 10

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try keyboard shortcut [Shift+F] to toggle through modes, or from the top Menu: Window > Screen Mode > Normal.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking on the small down arrow at the top-center of the screen as shown below.

Topp bar.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0