Highlighted

lost publish on LRCC

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently uninstalled LRCC and reinstalled the application (from creative cloud) on my PC.  In the Developement module, when I use the crop tool, the DONE buttom no longer appears. Using the return on the PC does register the changes. Does the new LTCC update also remove the DONE bitton for the tools (gradient, etc.)? This is why I reloaded the application. Now the Publish tab is no longer available, I right clicked on the collection tab and publish on longer exists. Did this get removed on the latest LRCC. 

Thanks for your support

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lost publish on LRCC

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently uninstalled LRCC and reinstalled the application (from creative cloud) on my PC.  In the Developement module, when I use the crop tool, the DONE buttom no longer appears. Using the return on the PC does register the changes. Does the new LTCC update also remove the DONE bitton for the tools (gradient, etc.)? This is why I reloaded the application. Now the Publish tab is no longer available, I right clicked on the collection tab and publish on longer exists. Did this get removed on the latest LRCC. 

Thanks for your support

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Info as Lightroom reports it, perhaps first 10 lines. In Lightroom click on Help, then System Info, then Copy.. Paste into a reply

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press T on your keyboard to show the toolbar with the missing buttons. You can also go to View > Show toolbar.

When you right click Collections, don't you see this?

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All is working. Thanks for your response

Get Outlook for iOS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines