Highlighted

Loupe info is not displaying

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen similar posts to this but none with a solution, they were kind of old too so I'm hoping maybe something has come up. What I want is to see the camera info overlayed ie. ISO, shutter speed etc.

When I go into View > Loupe Info > "Show Info Overlay" has a checkmark next to it, as does "info 2".   Regardless, when I click "i" or "command+i", nothing happens.  If, however, I click "command+j" the view options window opens up and THEN the "info 2" details show up as they are supposed to, I can see it behind the window, but as soon as I close the window, the "info 2" details also disappear. I have this issue in both library and develop mode. It's very frustrating! I'm using Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 and MacOS Catalina 10.15.2. ...I also attached a screenshot...thank you for any ideas or suggestions!Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 11.39.46 AM.png

omg so I quit LR and restarted and now it's fine, lol. I'll leave this up though just in case this happens to someone else. 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Loupe info is not displaying

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen similar posts to this but none with a solution, they were kind of old too so I'm hoping maybe something has come up. What I want is to see the camera info overlayed ie. ISO, shutter speed etc.

When I go into View > Loupe Info > "Show Info Overlay" has a checkmark next to it, as does "info 2".   Regardless, when I click "i" or "command+i", nothing happens.  If, however, I click "command+j" the view options window opens up and THEN the "info 2" details show up as they are supposed to, I can see it behind the window, but as soon as I close the window, the "info 2" details also disappear. I have this issue in both library and develop mode. It's very frustrating! I'm using Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 and MacOS Catalina 10.15.2. ...I also attached a screenshot...thank you for any ideas or suggestions!Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 11.39.46 AM.png

omg so I quit LR and restarted and now it's fine, lol. I'll leave this up though just in case this happens to someone else. 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0