Highlighted

Low res Exports

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems with low res Exports.  I've never had this problem until I upgraded to the latest LrC.

My Imac is Catalina, 10.15  LrC is 9.4.

When I Export a photo to my Desktop I can see it is going directly to the Cloud.  When I look at the "info" of the photo it show it to be very small...KBs.  Some of my folders on Desktop indicate they are in the cloud.  I don't understand how this works.

I'm attaching screen shots.

Thanks

Don

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Low res Exports

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems with low res Exports.  I've never had this problem until I upgraded to the latest LrC.

My Imac is Catalina, 10.15  LrC is 9.4.

When I Export a photo to my Desktop I can see it is going directly to the Cloud.  When I look at the "info" of the photo it show it to be very small...KBs.  Some of my folders on Desktop indicate they are in the cloud.  I don't understand how this works.

I'm attaching screen shots.

Thanks

Don

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given the size in pixels of the exported JPG files, the 200-600 KB files are of reasonable size.

The file properies you are displaying seem to indicate that some of the subfolders in your Desktop folder are synced to the Apple iCloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are exporting to the cloud, then they are going to be smart previews. Check your destination.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason this Icloud situation jist started happening.  I might have caused it myself, but didn't intend to and don't know how...Can you tell me how check the destination and how to stop this from happening.  I don't think I need to be any more confused.

Thanks 

Don

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the top of the Export dialog are the destination folder and file renaming options. Make sure they are set as desired.

Using Finder, the folders associated with iCloud should be appropriately marked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0