• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 5.7.1 Importing problems

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used LR 5.7.1 for some time and never gave me problems but now for some reason and randomly, it doesn´t import photos. I should say that I store my photos on Synology NAS, where it sometimes fails and some other doesn´t. I have even tried moving some sample pictures to my laptop desktop and import from there, and there it fails also.

When I say fails, this is that it just freezes in the import process and no matter how much time you leave to complete the task, LR won´t do it.

Could anyone help?.

Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your operating system is Mac OS X 15 or higher, there are plenty of threads that discuss the solution here; how a security setting in the new operating system needs to be modified to allow importing. (As I am not a MAC user, I do not know the details)

If that's not it, please provide more details; including the actual version NUMBER of your operating system and also state how far into the Import process you get when this freeze happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines