• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6.13 Update

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I am slow but I can't update to LR 6.13.  When I go to help> updates within LR it says I am up to date with version 6.12.  Cant find anywhere on Adobe's site to update to LR 6.13 stand alone.  Seems everything steers you to one version or another of CC which I am not interested in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download it manually from this website:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jim, thanks for taking the time to answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome. Hope that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

I also have problem with updating LR from 6.12 to 6.13.

After trying to carry out update manually (according to your suggestion) I receive the notice: Updates could not be applied. Error Code: U44MP28.    What am I to do ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

There's 2 Jims in this thread, unfortunately I can't help you! If you google that error message it gives you this thread https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2312570 which is unfortunately in German! I'd suggest throwing it into Google Translate to see what they're talking about. Unless you read German, which would be good

Cheers,

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your explanation.

Warm greetings from Warsaw, Poland

Marek Morawski

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

I also have problem with updating LR from 6.12 to 6.13.

After trying to carry out update manually (according to your suggestion) I receive the notice: Updates could not be applied. Error Code: U44MP28.    What am I to do ????

P.S. My previous question I've addressed by mistake to the "wrong" Jim. Sorry, about that 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me tell you I found the solution myself right before a moment.

The reason of the problem was renaming of the original application file from Adobe Lightroom to Adobe Lightroom_6

Sorry for taking your time 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

6.14 update patch did the trick for me, Lightroom 6 is back working again.

MacBook Pro 2018

High Sierra 10.13.6

32GB Ram

2TB SSD

FYI,

All Adobe CS6 programs are working fine in the latest High Sierra 10.13.6, Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator

I am experimenting with "Affinity Photo" and "Affinity Designer" for that time when Adobe legacy applications stop functioning.

Both Affinity Apps are really interesting and are as powerful as the Adobe apps they may replace. Photoshop and Illustrator.

woohoo.

Thanks to everyone helping on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried your link and it downloads the original lightroom 6 only no 6.13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim

Can you help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the link Jim provided and it worked fine.  A little ways down the page is a blue arrow next to Lightroom 6.  Click the arrow and you will get a long list of updates, including 6.13 at the top.  Click it and you are off to the races.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

briank777  wrote

Hi Jim

Can you help??

The one at the top is the basic installer for Lightroom 6 .0. Then the updates are listed below. The illustration shows the Mac updates. There are Windows updates further down.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim,

I've been trying to sort out this problem all morning and your responses were exactly what I needed. Thank you!!

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The windows version is identified as LR but it's really Dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for your reply, however I use Mac version running under my Sierra OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure about that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am, since after bringing back the original file name to Adobe Lightroom (instead of Adobe Lightroom_6) the update to version 6.13 went smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! That is what happened to me too! How do I get 6.13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link has been posted many time, even in this thread.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A nightmare (right on time for halloween): As usual I upgraded my LR 6 (not CC) with the CC Updater and I got the Classic CC Version and 6.12 was de-installled.

OK, I then de-installed Classic CC and tried to install 6.13. But the download from the official download page (Download Photoshop Lightroom) just gives me version 6.0 and none of the updates 6.0.1, 6.1, ... 6.13 fails on my Mac.

Funny, the CC Updater says my 6.0 is the latest version.LR6.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue, I have spent 3 hours on the phone to Adobe and still haven't found a resolve. I did exactly the same as you bkircher and did the update without realising it was a new subscription based version. Think Adobe should have made that a little clearer before pushing that update. Feeling pretty frustrated not having all the panels in LR6 version 6.0. If anyone has had any luck updating to 6.13 would love to know how....seems even Adobe can't figure this one out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should follow this link:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

and choose the very first option 6.13 dedicated for the standalone version of Lightroom 6. I successfully upgraded from version 6.12.

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 09.27.49.png

Anyway what a mess Adobe has caused with the introduction of so many different Lightroom versions and update options......

Life may be simple or complicated. This time we definitely have to do with the second option. Another question is the lack of competence from the support people like in my case while trying to receive help via chat. It was just disaster......After presenting my problem with update and providing the Error code I was asked about the camera type I use with my Lightroom.......Do you need any more comments ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thanks for helping - but unfortunately my LR 6.12 was deinstalled automatically when I installed Classic CC. So I had to start with an initial setup, which is LR 6.0 from the provided link.

LR 60.jpg

This works but then I can't apply any of these updates (neither 6.13 nor 6.0.1 nor 6.1 ...)

Update Failes.jpg

KR Bernd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines