• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6.14 Installer on MacOS Mojave broken

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't upgrade my LR 6.0 to 6.14 because the installer doesnt initialize. I searched the forum and tried this "trick" with "Show Package Contents" and starting the installer directly in the terminal app, to no avail.

The Console reads

Last login: Wed Nov  4 18:33:00 on ttys000
Jazz-4:~ andi$ /Volumes/Lightroom_6_LS11/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install ; exit;
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use google to search, but there may be no solution.

ie, when adobe released lr 6.14 they didn't test it with mojave (or any other os'es to be released in the future).

but i'll move your message because you have a greater chance of finding someone that knows a work-around in the lightroom forum.

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines