• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr 8.4.1.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im S/W : störende Verpixelung vor allem bei nachgedunkelten, relativ strukturlosen Partien/ zeigt sich bei Bibliothek Vollscreen (Taste F) stärker als bei Entwickeln Vollscreen (Taste F) wo dieselbe Verpixelung  sich nur kurz zeigt, danach ist das Bild wieder korrekt /bin auf Lr 8.4.1. installiert auf Mac Pro/aktuell 3500 Dateien (Abmessungen +/- 7500x5000 pro Aufnahme) Speicherplatz jetzt bei 278 GB für 1 T im Gesamtvolumen

Herzlichen Dank für jede hilfreiche Info dazu 

Jean Back

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is because the Library used the LR created preview and the Dvelop module actually renders the image file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Herzlichen Dank, aber das Problem tauchte erst vor einigen Tagen auf.  Ich arbeite seit etwa drei Jahren mit LR und bisher gab es diese Verpixelung in Bibliothek noch nie. Wie erwähnt, sogar das Enttwicklungs Modul zeigt sie kurz an, arbeitet danach wieder korrekt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I can get you to confirm you are seeing "temporary" heavy pixelation when in full screen Mode, then back to normal when in Develop Mode?

Which file format are you viewing from within LR Classic?

Have you created a Smart Preview fro that file?

S Preview.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you  

Yes, I still see the pixelation in full Library full, essentially of course in unstructered parts, but the same pixelation disapears rapidly (after a half or a second) in Development full screen.

I have no smart preview indicated in Histogram, as you suggested. 

Lr works not as properly as it has to do, in my sense.

Should I delet and reinstall the 8.4.1 version?

thank you  

Jean Back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there has been no change on your OS system and OS hardware, I would suggest it might be a RAM or video card issue then.

BTW, do you create Smart previews? I did not see that response to my question in your post .  .  .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines