• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr 9.1 edit with LR adjustments to PS CC is not creating the new image in the LR catalog on return.

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with LR 9.1 when I send an image into PS CC to edit as a copy with LR adjustments the image is not being put into the LR catalog when I return from PS.   I end up having to sync the folder to get the iamge to show up.  It did not do this in previous release of LR and PS.  Any one else with the same issue.  I am on a iMac with 10.13.6 and on my new mac book pro with 10.14.6.   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And one odd one that might be a myth.

Bring up Export, in the dialog make sure add to catalog is checked. Export something, anything.

Yes, different dialog than edit in, but what the heck.

This may have been an earlier bug workaround/fix sort of

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Help!  I'm having the same issue and cannot seem to find the answers?  Can you let me know if you found the answer to this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines