• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR adjustment brush - not working properly

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used this tool beautifully for years, the skin softening tool in particular, on head shots and portraits. (I also use the iris enhancing, sharpening for brows, teeth whitening etc etc...). It magically makes acne in skin disappear. Well it did. I have just completed a shoot and for some reason, the softening tool is now not working properly. I have checked blogs etc, and the settings seem fine? Strangely, when I use the graduated tool, the softening effect works, but it's the wrong tool for a small specific area. I need urgent help with the adjustment brush, the softening tool in particular please.

None of the brush default setting seem to work properly. The teeth whitening seems pale, not white. Skin softening, not softening. Sharpening, not sharpening?

I'm sooo confused, help please. I'm not sure if this has happened to an update or just gone weird over time.....and i need to get the images to my client.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Check the "flow" and "density" settings of the brush. Normally you would probably have them at 100.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the "flow" and "density" settings of the brush. Normally you would probably have them at 100.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just checked the flow and density. They weren't 100% but deleting the brush (which resets the error) and setting them to 100% doesn't change the symptoms at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if they are set at 100, check the Amount setting by clicking on the little black arrow to the right of Effect: -- so that it points sideways instead of downward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as with my reply to ManiacJoe, I checked the amount and this did not change the hanging (with the little black arrow arrow in either position).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@rogerc90131118 

I think you need to describe the problem in more detail, as it isn't clear to me from your description what is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines