Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR affichage en pleine écran

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Lorque LR est ouvert derrière une ou plusieurs autres applications, régulièrement il repasse devant sans qu'on clique sur son icone. Il n'est même pas sélectionné, il repasse simplement devant les autres applications. C'est pas un problème grave mais c'est pénible.

Le problème existe depuis la dernière mise à jour. Je suis en win 10 sur mes deux pc à la maison sur un pc fixe et au boulot sur un portable et j'ai le même problème. ça ne vient donc pas du mon pc.

Merci de votre attention.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation: "When LR is open behind one or more other applications, it regularly returns to the front without clicking on its icon. It is not even selected, it simply switches back to the other applications. It's not a serious problem, but it's painful. The problem has existed since the last update. I am in win 10 on my two pc at home on a stationary pc and at work on a laptop and I have the same problem. so it does not come from my pc."

I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/send-bug-report-feature-request-adobe/

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines