LR Book Module very slow

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using LR for many years to creat books in the Book Module and have had limited problems.  Last week we started a new book and as I was working on in on Monday I noticed it was getting slow.  By today it was almost usable as whenever I wanted to move a photo from the thumbnail or from one cell to another cell on a page I would get a spinning blue wheel or the screen will go white with a warning saying that LR is not responding".  When I tried to move through the multi-page view it would hang up and I would have to wait to be able to scroll up or down.  In addition some of the pages created have moved from one page of the book, with the correct photos attached, to another page in the book.  

We are using Windows 10 and running the current version of LR 10.1.1 which is the latest.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get back to the LR that was working?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?