• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR C won't import photos

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRC Won't import photos any more. Does anyone know why? I've plugged my card into my computer and used a card reader. I've tried two different cards both with photos on them but LR says no photos found on both cards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

I recently upgraded to Catalina 10.15.7. I don't recall if I've developed any photos since the upgrade. I may not have and maybe that's the problem. This e mail does not recognize screen shots as photos so I don't know how to send that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Lightroom recognise your cards? Can you see them in the Import dialogue box?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, t just says no photos found. It won't even open the photos in my library. I get the same message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture of the Import dialog box.

Also, please state your version NUMBER of Lightroom Classic, and the version NUMBER of your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Catalina 10.15.7. I don't recall if I've developed any photos since the upgrade. I may not have and maybe that's the problem. This e mail does not recognize screen shots as photos so I don't know how to send that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do I find the version no of LR Claassic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 of 2

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1603478055396.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1603478055403.png

GoldingD_2-1603478055403.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 of 2

Copy link to clipboard
I recently upgraded to Catalina 10.15.7.

Not sure if you upgraded from previous Catalina, but if not, if you upgraded from pre Catalina.

Close LrC, in your MAC bring up System Preferences, Select Security and Privacy, select the Privacy tab. Scroll down to Files and Folders. For Lightroom Classic, make sure all media types are checked. Typically Removable Media is thr issue.

CatalinaFilesandFolderrs.PNG

see: https://nektony.com/duplicate-finder-free/folders-permission

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You solved my problem. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines