• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC 10.3 not starting

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updtaed to LR 10.3. Today LR won't start. I get the Verifying Adobe Lightroom Classic bar when I launch. It stalls, LR is unresponsive. I have tried a reboot. My internet connection is working fine. Any thoughts? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem self-solved. It finally started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, but unfortunately it didn't solved. Lightroom an Lightroom Classic crash all the time.

How did it solved for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When Lightroom Classic crashes, one of the first areas to look at is resetting the preferences:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines