lr cc cant export after v10 update

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,please help.

ive just installed the latest cc update v10.0 and now i cant export any photos to email as i previously did. i get an error message ( unable to export,internal error etcetc) this is really effecting my work.

how can i rectify this.please be aware im a novice to both lightroom and computers so please no jargon im unlikely to understand.

ps running windows 10

thanks

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lr cc cant export after v10 update

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,please help.

ive just installed the latest cc update v10.0 and now i cant export any photos to email as i previously did. i get an error message ( unable to export,internal error etcetc) this is really effecting my work.

how can i rectify this.please be aware im a novice to both lightroom and computers so please no jargon im unlikely to understand.

ps running windows 10

thanks

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the exact message i get every time is....internal error has occured ?:0:attempt to index field "font" (a nil value)

i have tried restarting lightroom cc but made no difference

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has acknowledged this bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-10-external-error-h... 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0