• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic 10.0 bug report when using copy and paste or sync in develop module with WB changed

Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My operating system is MacOS Catalina 10.15.7. With the new LRClassic update 10.0. When I change the WB from As Shot to Daylight in the Develop module with the Profile at Camera Standard (Nikon D500 and D850 user) whether I have made other changes to other sections of the basic panel or not and then copy and past to another photo or sync to other photos (same sequence and same camera WB settings) the WB label changes to Daylight in the photos copied to or synched but the sliders (and the setting) do not change. I then have to go to each individual photo copied to or synched to and change wb back to as shot and then to Daylight and then it works although then the preveviews in the thumbnails in the film strip below are erractically slow to resolve. This does not happen if I have just changed the Temp or Tint slider or both but only if I have clicked on the Daylight option. I have tried disabling all plug ins and no change, I have turned of the computer completely and turned it back on etc.. .  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm what you're seeing on my Windows 10 system using LrC 10.0. It appears to be affecting both platforms. Please create a problem report at the Photoshop Family Feedback site at the below link, which is monitored by Adobe Staff. Once completed please place a link to the report in a reply back here. This will help other users who land here with the same issue. Thank you!

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/new

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to sign in to that feeback sight at the link provided? Sent a password reset request but no response. Is the sign in different than that for the adobe community? Or is it the same as my adobe account log in ... tried both passwords and neither worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link above is where I ended up doing the report when I clicked on adobe family to sign in and could sign in but have not been able to sign in to the link you listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. The forum platform software was changed recently and the 'New Post' link appears to be login specific. I'll have to remeber that in the future.

I've added a comment with confirmation of the issue on the Windows 10 platform. Thank you for reporting the issue!

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lr-classic-100-bug-report-when-using-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm the same behavior on Catalina 10.15.7 and Lightroom 10.0 using Sony .awr files that have been converted to .dng upon import.  I also reported the same at the link you posted above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines