• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic 10.1 running slow with Big Sur but 10 works fine

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mid 2015 MacBook Pro i7 quad core, 16g RAM, Dual graphics processor. I have issues in the Develop Module with LR 10.1 and Big Sur. Every other module in LR works fine. As an experiment, I downgraded LR to version 10 and everything worked fine and no issues. In the last week, I have updated back to LR 10.1 and the problems in Develop are back. It is worse when the image is enlarged. As I am typing this, I am downgrading back to version 10.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lots of reports here and in the official feedback forum of problems between LR 10.0 and 10.1 and Mac OS in general and Big Sur in particular.  One of the identified causes is having a custom color display profile produced by a calibrator; some others have reported disabling the graphics processor helps.  And some have found rolling back from 10.1 to 10.0 helps (as you're doing). It's a mess.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines