• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic 9.2.1 not showing eject card after import

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using two different cards, a Micro SD and a CF express, but none of them shows the eject card option, and i assume its cause its detecgted as a drive and not a card, why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is typically an OS problem, so what is your OS?

Oh, and you do have that option checked in the import screen?

And by eject, you mean to allow you toremove it, not to actually force it out of the reader, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm that CF Express are not seen as a card but as a drive and therefore the eject option isn't available in LR. (I can't speek for Micro SD since I con't have one)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can also confim what you said that CF Express is seen as a hard drive and so the option is not available.  However, (at least on my version of Lightroom Classic) the issue I have is that it still sends the eject command to Windows and so after importing the drive is gone and I have to pull the card out of the reader and put it back in to access it again.  The issue (bug IMO) in lightroom is that it will default to the eject command in a scenaio where it does not display the option to disable the command.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you placing the card in a card reader, or are you connecting to the camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a card reader.  I've never tried to pull the photos out of the camera...   If it makes any difference, I use a Sony MRW-G1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this problem every solved for you?  I need help with this same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your problem as a separate discussion (posting). This is a year old discussion on a old version of LrC.

You are more likely to get reply's to a new post than adding to an old one.

When you do, include more info, include your system info. Include your camera model, Include your import workflow.

on the subject of System info,  In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into your discussion. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines