Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic (9.2) - again shows "Waiting for Connection" in my ID plate

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Getting a bit annoyed by the fact that again LR Classic is telling me that it is "waiting for connection" when everything else seems to be working normal (I do have internet connection, I do have access to my adobe account - typing this very complaint right now while LR is still waiting - I am signed in into my adobe account from within LR). It happened a couple of times in the period that I have this plan in place (app. 1 year). Only reason I can think of that this happened is that I updated MacOS Catalina to the latest version this week - maybe that "reset" something in the installation of the Adobe Suite.

Since Adobe Support is not of any much help at this moment (I have the feeling I'm connected to a bot as it is not responsive anymore - waiting for a reaction for over 20 minutes now), I decided to ask the community instead.

So, does anybody out here now how to solve this "Waiting for Connection" issue without having to reboot in safe mode and/or reinstall the adobe tools? Is there some Adobe-related "config" file on my system that needs to be "kicked" in order to get things going again?

Any more people having issues with this? 

KR,

Jan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Bring up Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Are you signed in?

except as a diagnostic and possible communications fix, never ever sign out, doing so deactivates the Adobe CC programs, and you need internet to sign back in at which point they will be reactivated. Being asked to, or having such an indicator just screams you are signed out, or you signed out, signed in, but some communication to Adobe failed.

If you are signed in via Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, sign out, sign in, watch for errors, see uf things work.

Also, are you signing in with same email account as the info stored at Adobe.com connected tp your Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines