Highlighted

LR Classic 9.3 image dragging issues

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I repeatedly drag an image from side to side in the Development module zoomed in at 100%, image sometimes kind of jumps back as if my mouse was suddenly moved back. This doesn't happen if I move a box in the Navigator window, and this started after the last update.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Classic 9.3 image dragging issues

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I repeatedly drag an image from side to side in the Development module zoomed in at 100%, image sometimes kind of jumps back as if my mouse was suddenly moved back. This doesn't happen if I move a box in the Navigator window, and this started after the last update.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC it has done this for some time now. It is not just since the latest update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen this happen on my Mac.  Are you both on Windows?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Bob I'm on Win 10. But I did see it on my the 2011 iMac I had for a few years.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds more and more familiar on my Windoze 10 system here also.  I've been getting more and more irritated the past two weeks with cursor sync issues making me select the wrong menus/submenus or changing the wrong setting I was trying to alter on one of the panels in the Library or Develop modules.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0
AgaNagA LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem until I turned of "Use GPU for display" in the performance preferences

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows10Home64-bit/IntelCorei7-4810MQ CPU@2.80GHz/16GBRAM/NvidiaGeForceGTX880M

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0