• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Catalog Problems (Branched from other discussion by Mod)

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,  3 days after the update LR will update the structure of my catalogue.... and i can not reload the catalogue ????? 

Why this action on the catalogue arrive few days after the LR update (I used LR all days since the update..!!??)

thank you for the support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"hello, 3 days after the update LR will update the structure of my catalogue.... and i can not reload the catalogue ?????

Why this action on the catalogue arrive few days after the LR update (I used LR all days since the update..!!??)"

There has been no change to the structure of the catalog 3 days after the update. In fact, there has been no change to the catalog structure since Lightroom 9.0 was introduced, and even then your final Lightroom 8 catalog would still be on your hard disk.

So I have no idea what any of this mean, and you need to be much more specific and detailed about exactly what you are seeing, and show us screen captures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a good idea to make your own query

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bernard78br, please start a new thread on this, I will not respond here but I will respond in a new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post Branched to new Topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Branched your post to a new conversation and changed the title. Please keep all replies to this new conversation.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about LR Classic or the newer Cloud Centric Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello All, 

LR Classic under windows 10.  I lost the catalogue and all parameters reinitialised. 

not possible to send you screen captures after the reopening of the catalogue from the backup. all seems to be normal 

and no change on my computer yesterday !

so why the question regarding the structure version of the catalogue ??

thanks all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has my original question been tossed aside? Someone who has asked a completely different question and now this whole question is branched to i dont know what? What is going on? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FreekVO Your original question has not been thrown aside.

It is here where it always was.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-cc-can-t-read-folder-structure-of-my-cata...

I branched the other users post to make a New conversation on their problem and you are getting notification emails because one of your posts, about them starting their Own Discussion (which I placed a Strike Through on), was included in the branch. 

2020-04-20 05_56_10-Re_ LR Classic Catalog Problems (Branched from oth... - Adobe Support Community .png

Sorry for the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines