• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Classic CC not opening file in PS

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an updated version of both LR and PS, when I going to a semi edited photo of LR and by right clicking it asking it to be Edited in PS it's not opening the photo in PS.

Like in other forum I have even tried to open PS first and then do the same edit function but the result is unfortunately the same.... frustrating

I have even tried a non edited photo of Lr the result is same no response in PS.

Any suggestion guys and girls????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

I should have mentioned earlier that you also need to update to latest version of Camera Raw as it's cause of the problem. Also, check out the answer given at After update, I cant send photos to Photoshop to edit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There a recent update (8.2.1) to address this issue, albeit when images were stored on NAS drive. Make sure you have upgraded to this version via the Adobe Creative Cloud Application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I just updated all of it from creative cloud... still whenever I try to edit from LR it goest to the recent photo screen and doesn't Load the photo I want to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have mentioned earlier that you also need to update to latest version of Camera Raw as it's cause of the problem. Also, check out the answer given at After update, I cant send photos to Photoshop to edit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks that was helpful and it worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also have the same problem! Updated PS & LR via Adobe CC but cannot get photos to load in PS from LR or even stand alone shots into PS. The answer above says not available now!

Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello DavidG145

You'd be better off starting a new thread about this, and describing the problem in detail from scratch. State exactly what you have tried, and the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic and Photoshop and operating system (we need the version NUMBER and not words like "updated").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stesso problema avete risolto e come? ho tutto aggiornato. grazie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
same problem, have you solved it and how? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines