• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic CC, Version 10 - Warning: Unable to import profiles - All items were already imported.

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am missing 82 Profiles (.dcp) but all other profiles are there.  I looked in the profile directory and saw that the 82 profiles were not there but other profiles were. I only shot in raw (cr2, cr3 formats) and verified that the pictures were in raw.  I then attempted to re-import them and got the following error:

"Warning: Unable to import profiles - All items were already imported."

I thank you in advance for any assistance and look forward to hearing from you.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about Camera Profiles or Presets? And if Preset what type, Develop, Import, Export?

2020-10-25 09_14_18-LrC V10 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect the OP is referring to camera profiles (see below screenshot).

Also, note that the only DCP (camera profiles) that wil be visible in the Profile Browser are those specific to the camera model associated with the selected image(s)

import-camera-profiles-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Ian. Missing profiles followed by an 'already imported' message when you try to import them again are almost always caused by the same misunderstanding: you have selected an image from camera A and now you are missing all the profiles for camera B. That is how it is supposed to be, however.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thank you for responding to my issue.  Yes, I am talking about Camera Profiles (.dcp) and NO the Pictures taken with my Canon 5d Mark II cannot and were never able to use or see the missing 82 .dcp profiles.  However, the pictures taken with my Canon 1D X Mark III have always been able to use the missing 82 .dcp profiles but for some reason are no longer visiable and or useable (they don't show up in Lightroom Classic ver. 10. 

I have tried everthing I can think of and have found online but nothing seems to work.  I am open to any and all ideas.  I thank you all for responding to my request for help and look for to hearing from you.

- David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Canon 1D X Mark III have always been able to use the missing 82 .dcp profiles but for some reason are no longer visiable and or useable (they don't show up in Lightroom Classic ver. 10.

In that case something was wrong, badly wrong, and apparently now fixed.

The underlying code used in Lightroom Classic Develop module is Camera Raw, and it is designed to list only those camera profiles compatible with it. At prsesent Adobe supplies only ONE camera profile compatible with the 1D X MarkIII (i.e. Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Adobe Standard.dcp). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<<reply retracted>>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have the same problem.

Profile IS imported, but absent in all groups. I Reseted every groups "hidden profiles". I deleted and added profile again. It is still unvisible. It is unusible. And it cannot be imported again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And PROFILE MISSING appears, when I use image with such profile. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines