LR Classic does not re-sync keywords

I syncronized some photos from LR Classic to LR CC including some keywords. Synchronization of these photos inclusive the keywords have been successful. All photos are available in LR CC (including the keywords).

But when I add some new keywords to the photos in LR Classic (which have been already synchronized with LR CC), the new keywords won't be synchronized with LR CC. Although these photos have been synchronized again after adding the keywords to them.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct Answer by johnrellis | Most Valuable Participant

Unfortunately, that's a limitation of LR Classic sync. Please add your constructive opinion to this feature request:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/keyword-bug 

and be sure to click Vote and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the feature and you'll be notified when they do.

Topics

Bug, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

LR Classic does not re-sync keywords

I syncronized some photos from LR Classic to LR CC including some keywords. Synchronization of these photos inclusive the keywords have been successful. All photos are available in LR CC (including the keywords).

But when I add some new keywords to the photos in LR Classic (which have been already synchronized with LR CC), the new keywords won't be synchronized with LR CC. Although these photos have been synchronized again after adding the keywords to them.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct Answer by johnrellis | Most Valuable Participant

Unfortunately, that's a limitation of LR Classic sync. Please add your constructive opinion to this feature request:

and be sure to click Vote and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the feature and you'll be notified when they do.

Topics

Bug, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: LR Classic does not re-sync keywords

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: LR Classic does not re-sync keywords

Thanks, John, for your prompt answer. I added a comment and vote for the feature request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines