• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Export Watermark fonts changed

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to latest version of LR Classic & found when exporting that all my watermark fonts have changed.    How can I restore those selections.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read a couple of recent posts about 'font' problems.

I also had one of my Watermark Presets reset the font to 'Adobe Clean'. And my simple 'Copyright' watermark did not show any font in the Editor font field. Strange!

I do not know if it related to the October release of Classic v10.0.

I suggest you check each watermark in the Watermark Editor and re-select the font you require, then [Update Preset...].

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked into this further and all the individual watermark settings are correct.   I'm using Papyrus italic as the font and that is what is showing in the lookup boxes.   I can go into the dropdown lists & re-select Papyrus and Italic, however, as soon as I select italic the sample changes to some default, gross font.  I tested to make sure it was not a Windows 10 issue and I can create the correct watermark in MS Word.

Apparently LR Classic can no longer handle the italic version??

These watermarks WERE working right up until I updated to the latest LR Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. I called Adobe and worked with their rep, who contacted their engineers who then informed Developlment team.  The problem seems is that "Italics" for any and all fonts, is no longer functional. You can get Bold, but no Italics, and no Bold Italics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Thanks,  I'll have to come up with a temp workaround until devel issues a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines