Highlighted

LR classic freezes when pushing the import button?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says. LR classic freezes shut everytime i open the import dialog. The import window opens up and it just stay loading. Eventually windows says the program want answer.    What could be wrong.  Tried to turn of gpu acceleration, didn't help.    Everything i updated i think. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR classic freezes when pushing the import button?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says. LR classic freezes shut everytime i open the import dialog. The import window opens up and it just stay loading. Eventually windows says the program want answer.    What could be wrong.  Tried to turn of gpu acceleration, didn't help.    Everything i updated i think. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think maybe i solved it.  Created a new catalog and opened that in LR.   Now the import goes as it should. 

Changed back to the old catalog and hit optimize catalog and now i can import again.   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0