• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic goes crazy during image scoring

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LR Classic current version on MacOS Catalina version 10.15.6. While scoring images of a large set after a seemingly random numnber of image scores I lose control and the focus simply races through ALL the remaining images until it hits the end.  Nothing seems able to stop it.  I am able to close LR (I have not lost all control) but unless it hits the end of the set, I am unable to return to normal scoring. I can't see any indication otherwise of what is happening.  

Anyone else seeing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "scoring" I assume you mean assigning star ratings using the number keys?  Some troubleshooting steps:

1. Reboot the computer.

2. Does this happen with the menu item Photo > Auto Advance unchecked and with the caps-lock key off?

3. Try resetting LR's preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/.

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Have you found a solution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines