• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR classic keeps crashing

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Creative Cloud and have experienced several crashes of LR classic 8.2.1.  I have to shut down my computer and restart it.  Using Windows 10 biuld 17134.  Wasn't having any problems until the last Adobe update.  Please fix it soon.  I have read of others having this similar problem.  Adobe please get your act together.

First time I was using slide show and it just stopped.

second - I was creating a collection and adding photos to the collection.

third - trying to creat a pano out of 6 photos and it froze 3/4 of the was thru. 

Anything I can do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a first step, carefully work through all of the steps exactly as described in this help article, even if you've tried something similar before: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ . Note that Adobe recommends a "clean installation" of graphics drivers, which is more involved than simply installing the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting any error messages either through your OS or Lightroom?

A picture can tell a 1000 words . . .

BTW were you exporting a video format file from thew Sideshow when the first crash happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michael,

Thanks for reporting.

Did you send the Crash report to Adobe?

What are you trying to access when the App crashed?

It'll be helpful if you can provide steps to reproduce the crash.

Thanks,

Bhargav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things

1. In LR, preferences/performance is use of GPU enabled? If this is not a 4K display, turn that off.

2. Please accomplish the following. in LR click on Help, click on System Information, click on Copy. paste into reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Incidentally, the PANO issue is probably a separate issue and probably relates to the set of images you are attempting to stitch together, sometime try. different projection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines