Highlighted

LR Classic Not syncing with Mobile

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My LR on my desktop is no longer syncing with LR mobile even though it says sync complete (no new photos have synced in quite some time).  What should I do?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Classic Not syncing with Mobile

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My LR on my desktop is no longer syncing with LR mobile even though it says sync complete (no new photos have synced in quite some time).  What should I do?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum, this is a user to user forum so the responses you receive here are from other users like yourself.

Please provide some additional info so an informed and helpful response can be provided. See the screen captures.

Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.34 AM copy.pngScreenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.10 AM copy.pngScreenshot 2020-05-02 at 9.23.11 AM copy.png 

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS 11.0: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0.1,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thank you very much!

Mobile: v. 5.4.0 7C7959 

Desktop: photo Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 6.07.55 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link from a previous similar situation might help, but please post your tech specs as suggested.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Signing out of both and just signing back in worked! It has stopped syncing for months so this is very helpful.  Any tips to prevent this from happening in the future? Thank you very much for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0