• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic; problems with overwriting date of several photos

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I am working with the latest version of LR Classic and would like to manage scanned photos there. Sometimes several photos should be given the same date. According to the LR instructions, I select several photos in the library view/grid and then select: Metadata --> Edit recording time --> Set to specified date --> etc. (May be that’s not the correct translation. I’m working with system in a german language.)  Now comes the problem! --> Unfortunately this does not work successfully in every case. 😞

The year is always correct, the month too. The day is only correct for about one third of the photos. For the rest the new date is one or sometimes two days off. Hours:Minutes:Seconds are only correct for the first photo, for the rest everything is wrong. - In the meantime, I have already noticed that the time of day determines whether the day is missed by one or two days. I have the impression, that LR does not overwrite, but shifts. - I already tried nearly everything which is possible, i.e. date format of the computer, XMP settings in LR etc. All unsuccessful. I work with an iMac. Had the same problem with LR5 in the past. And a friend which works with another system had the same experience.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?