Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Purchase

May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, from my understanding, it is still posible to purchase Lightroom (not part of CC). I have searched the Adobe website, and can't seem to find where you purchase the software. Anyone know where to look/steps I need to take?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Sorry absentballet,

that option is no longer available. You'll have to select one of the Photoshop plans to get Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry absentballet,

that option is no longer available. You'll have to select one of the Photoshop plans to get Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only Lightroom you can buy is either Lightroom Classic (the successor to Lightroom 5 and Lightroom 6), which is subscription only; or you can buy Lightroom (a totally new cloud centric program which stores your photos in "the cloud"), which is subscription only.

I think you want Lightroom Classic, which is part of Adobe's "Photography Plan", a one year subscription costs 9.99 US dollars a month (you pay monthly but you commit for one year; there is also an annual payment plan) and delivered and downloaded via the Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html?promoid=BDDS3N81&mv=other

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines