Highlighted

LR Classic Purchase

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, from my understanding, it is still posible to purchase Lightroom (not part of CC). I have searched the Adobe website, and can't seem to find where you purchase the software. Anyone know where to look/steps I need to take?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gary_sc | Adobe Community Professional

Sorry absentballet,

that option is no longer available. You'll have to select one of the Photoshop plans to get Lightroom. 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Classic Purchase

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, from my understanding, it is still posible to purchase Lightroom (not part of CC). I have searched the Adobe website, and can't seem to find where you purchase the software. Anyone know where to look/steps I need to take?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gary_sc | Adobe Community Professional

Sorry absentballet,

that option is no longer available. You'll have to select one of the Photoshop plans to get Lightroom. 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry absentballet,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only Lightroom you can buy is either Lightroom Classic (the successor to Lightroom 5 and Lightroom 6), which is subscription only; or you can buy Lightroom (a totally new cloud centric program which stores your photos in "the cloud"), which is subscription only.

I think you want Lightroom Classic, which is part of Adobe's "Photography Plan", a one year subscription costs 9.99 US dollars a month (you pay monthly but you commit for one year; there is also an annual payment plan) and delivered and downloaded via the Creative Cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0