• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic requires sign in every time

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within the past week or so every time I open LR Classic I have to login. I use a MacBook Pro runnng Big Sur and am still using LRCC version 10.0 and will not upgrade to 10.1 until it works better on my laptop. It is very slow and all I get moving sliders is the Mac spinning colors,something I have rarely seen previously. 

My main question however is why is the login necessary every time I open LRCC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Are you signed in?

Signing out, deactivates the software on your computer, signing in activates the software. Do not sign out.

ACCDA.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am signed in. I just reloaded the Big Sur operating system and the first time I opened LR it was fine, no login requirement. It doesn't seem likely the OS would cause a LRCC login problem but who knows. I'll just keep watching. Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were in fact already signed in, and you are having this login issue, try signing out, wait a few, then sign in. Possible connectivity issue at an inappropriate time.

Watch for any error messages or notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just reloaded the Big Sur operating system and the first time I opened LR it was fine, no login requirement. It doesn't seem likely the OS would cause a LRCC login problem but who knows. I'll just keep watching. Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines