• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR classic scrolling performance is horrible

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR has been getting worse and worse with each update and OSX update.  It's basically unusable now (Catalina, LR10).

Scrolling the Library module, or even the folders list (which is text, come on!) is jumpy and laggy.  Any UI change takes .5-2 seconds to complete.

16" MBP, 32GB RAM, 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

I've tried all the advice I could find, including turning off GPU acceleration, and even setting the app into low res mode.  These help, slightly, but please, PLEASE adobe -- fix the actual issue.  I've been using LR since it was in beta, I really don't want to look for an alternative.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The was an atempt at improving scrolling in 9.3. Unfortaunely, it made scrolling worse for some cutomers. Adobe engineers are aware of the issue, but still best you report your issue at https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872 as it's is monitored by Adobe QE. However, before starting a new thread, please check for others that you may be able to add to.

Also, make sure you provide plenty of deatils such as whether it's the builtin track pad, external track pad, Wacom, mouse, etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines