Highlighted

LR Classic Search

Engaged ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What search criteria do I use to see images with a -2 in the file name? A search for -2 returns a list of any items with a file name containing 2 rather than the -2 I am looking for.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Classic Search

Engaged ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What search criteria do I use to see images with a -2 in the file name? A search for -2 returns a list of any items with a file name containing 2 rather than the -2 I am looking for.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text Filename Contains -2 seems to do it. One just has to keep looking. Thanks/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So no issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using just '-2'  can also throw up filenames like  2012-2-15.jpg

If you are looking for 'duplicate' files or edit copies where the filename suffix is '-2' you could use '-2.jpg' to be more specific.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 1