• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Slideshow problem.

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a Slideshow in Classic 9.21 with 28 images selected from a target collection..

When I try to drag an image in the filmstip to change the order, it is removed from the target collection as soon as I click on it.  I then have to find the image again from my catalogue and add it back into the collection.

Not having done this before, I presume this should not be happening.

Is this a fault or am I doing something wrong?

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Rob

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should not be happening. And I cannot reproduce what you are seeing.

When you drag a photo (by clicking on the image part of thumbnail) You should see the cursor take on a fist on the small appearance of the photo you are moving, and as you drag a fine black line will appear between photos indicating where the photo will 'drop'.

This should happen in all-

1) Folders: Library Grid View- Except if there are sub-folders!

2) Standard Collections- Grid View

3) Saved Slideshow Collections - Grid View

4) The Filmstrip in the Slideshow module.

Perhaps try resetting the Preferences- Preferences Reset 

ScreenShot190.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for your reply WobertC

Despite closing LR and rebooting my PC several times yesterday, I could not get it to work as you quite rightly say, it should do.

However, frustratingly, this morning it does seem to be working fine.

I seem to have irregular problems with several Adobe products with things working one day and not another.  

Apart from this problem, I cannot get some things to work in Premeier Pro, Photoshop or Media Encoder.

For info, my systen is Win 10 pc with latest version & updates.  i9-9900K, Z390 Aorus,  64gb RAM, Nvidia RTX2060 and I am using Creative Cloud desktop programmes, all up to date as of Friday.

Thanks again

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines