LR Classic V 10.0 is awful

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what y'all did in this most recent update, but it is UNBELIEVABLY slow and stalls out after editing just a few photos. Syncing is a nightmare. FIX THIS PLEASE. I have a job to do and it doesn't involve spending twice as long as usual editing a wedding gallery because this update is crap.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Classic V 10.0 is awful

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what y'all did in this most recent update, but it is UNBELIEVABLY slow and stalls out after editing just a few photos. Syncing is a nightmare. FIX THIS PLEASE. I have a job to do and it doesn't involve spending twice as long as usual editing a wedding gallery because this update is crap.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is primarily intended for User to User exchanges and guidance. If the application is not working as you expect, then best submit your report on the LrC Feedback forum at https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872?page=2 The linked forum is monitored by Adobe QE.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you link people to page 2?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0