Lr Classic v10.0 Develop Module shows image as thumbnail not in window

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since ugrading to LrC v10.0 (Windows 10), when I open the Develop module the image appears in a small thumbnail and not in the normal window.  The thumbnail is not moveable, resizable or deleteable. All develop activities seem to work as normal but on the thumbnail.  I have disabled the GPU which makes no difference. Screenshot shows what I'm trying to describe.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2020-10-30 104102.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating/re-installing the graphics driver. Also try resetting the LrC preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your advice. I've done a bit more fiddling and think I've found a way through - see below

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I might be getting close to a solution.  I'm using LrC on a laptop with very high resolution screen, so I'd forced Lr to override the high DPI settings in order to fix a problem with absurdly large text on the Libraray/Develop/.. etc panel.  If I switch this override from 'System (Enhanced)' to 'System', it fixes the Develop issue, at the price of slightly fuzzy text.  Screenshot shows the detail.

Screenshot 2020-10-31 112800.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click thre Icon for the Second Monitor, Turn Id Off.

2020-10-31 09_27_52-Lightroom Classic.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines