• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic will not start when I click to open- HELP!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am compleelty freaking out today! Last night I went to open my LR Classic as I normally do, which I had done, right before a shoot in the afternoon...and it brought up this message:  Lightroom.exe -System Error The code execution cannot prceed because amtib.dll was ot found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. 

Does this mean I have lost all my photos/work/edits/catalogs? I am freaking out! Please help or share if this has happened to anyone. Also, I did an update the night before last, and it was working just fine then, it did what it did last night. I back up once in awhile, I did it the day before. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative Cloud app to uninstall LR Classic and then reintstall it. You will not lose your photos/edits/ etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Todd! I appreciate you taking the time to give me a solution! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines