Highlighted

LR Classic won't link to Mobile Downloads.irdata

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR CLassic has stopped linking to the Mobile Downloads.irdata file located on my Mac SSD.  As you can see below, I am getting the ! indicating that the files are missing.  

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 4.52.49 PM.png

When I try to find the missing file, it is grayed out and I can't select it.  

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 4.55.27 PM.png

Any help would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Classic won't link to Mobile Downloads.irdata

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR CLassic has stopped linking to the Mobile Downloads.irdata file located on my Mac SSD.  As you can see below, I am getting the ! indicating that the files are missing.  

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 4.52.49 PM.png

When I try to find the missing file, it is grayed out and I can't select it.  

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 4.55.27 PM.png

Any help would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the Actual PATH to that folder?

Also you seem to have 2 entries for the Macintosh HD. This is a sign that something is wrong. Could be the Capitalization bug.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "Mobile Downloads.irdata file located on my Mac SSD.". That is a data file and normally resides in the Lightroom subfolder that contains your Catalog file.  The extension .irdata that you quote is LRDATA ( as Lightroom Data) See the screen capture.

How did it now appear in your pictures folder as a Folder in your 2nd screen capture?

Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 8.09.36 PM.png

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image files from your mobile should be in the folder that has been selected in your Lightroom Classic Preferences. see the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 8.33.26 PM.png

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thought, there are two separate structures for your HD. We do not see what is in the second one?

See the clip from your screen capture from your post.

Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 9.13.36 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0