• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Classique versus Lr

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A part 'carte', 'livre', et 'impression ', quel est le veritable avantage de Lr Classique? avec gros inconvénient de saturer mon DD.... 😞

Merci 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

You may be better informed to translate some links-

https://www.creative-photographer.com/lightroom-version/

https://digital-photography-school.com/new-lightroom-cc-lightroom-classic-which-version/

With Lightroom-Classic I have full control over my images. External Disk-Drives can be used to store photos, and the Catalog library if wanted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be better informed to translate some links-

https://www.creative-photographer.com/lightroom-version/

https://digital-photography-school.com/new-lightroom-cc-lightroom-classic-which-version/

With Lightroom-Classic I have full control over my images. External Disk-Drives can be used to store photos, and the Catalog library if wanted.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very very much. Your articles answer my questions and concerns about using both LrC and Lr... 🙂 

Now, I still like to cloud option, since personnal HD can failed..... but this is an other story 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of good links from WobertC to follow.

I'd agree with him that YOU have more control over your images, and are not reliant on Adobe (or other) cloud solutions necessarily.

I'm using a lossless NAS file system as well as another well-known cloud storage platform for storage.

No sync issues ever.

No drain on a smaller internal hard drive for space.

Everyone will have moved to the cloud in 10 years I'd say though. (or Mars)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Tony, but to get access to LrC you have subscribed to Creative Cloud with LrC + Lr + Ps, right? So the cloud comes with the package anyway. I started with the offer Lr only and got all my pictures in the cloud. Then recently I decided to upgrade my 'package ' by adding to it LrC..... Now all my pictures that used to be in the cloud are downloaded back on my HD. Can't LrC also works with pixctiure stored in the cloud? Many thanks anyway for alredy providing your prespective. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hummmm just started to read what WobertC sent me as well. I think I have my answers. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines