• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr color profile Sony A7riv

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for reading. I have 2 sony bodies. I have the A7iii and the A7riv

I only use Lr classic. after import with A7iii my color profile selections include the Adobe profiles: color, portrait, landscape etc. It also shows the Sony profiles as well: portrait, landscape, etc.

The A7riv does not have either of these profile groups. In other words, No selections for Adobe color, portrait, etc nor Sony color, portrait etc. the only selections I see are a bunch of ones I would never use there is a group called "artistic", "B+W", and "modern"....

I'm not sure how to get the profiles I actually use (adobe and Sony) to populate into my develop module.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Chris

profiles.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you are talking about RAW files, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes RAW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you not have other profiles for ARW files when clicking the profile browser? As well as Adobe I have camera matching:

Clear

Deep

Landscape

Light

Neutral

Portrait

Standard

Vivid

Monochrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you not have other profiles for ARW files when clicking the profile browser? As well as Adobe I have camera matching:

Clear

Deep

Landscape

Light

Neutral

Portrait

Standard

Vivid

Monochrome

Not with my A7r4 only the A7iii. this is the problem! I'm thinking it's an import setting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest Sony camera & lens combo has a built-in lens profile – see lens corrections – try switching between default, custom & auto, but normally you should be able to change the basic panel profile.

Have you set any raw defaults for import?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I am aware of.  If you are talking about lens corrections in the develop module, choosing between default, custom and auto does nothing to change the color profile tab selections (just tried it). thank you for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using v9.4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is embarrassing but needs to be said. Somehow, My in camera setting was on JPG. Not sure how, I have never shot JPG. Anyhow, problem solved. Thank you for the help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines